Hare and Humphreys give advice on the condition and required treatment of many different types of material. We will carry out detailed condition surveys as a stand alone service, or as part of a detailed conservation project.
We can provide surveys for:
- whole rooms (including all decoration and all historic contents),
- decorative schemes only (including paints, wallpapers and other wall treatments)
- specific materials such as old or defective paints
- specific problems, such as areas of damage, damp or post paint-stripping problems
- wall or ceiling paintings
Our detailed surveys will include specific information obtained from moisture readings, measurements, paint and materials analysis if required. The outcome of the survey is a detailed written and photographic report that informs the client about restoration and conservation requirements as well as budget costings.
Please contact us directly about your particular requirements for a condition survey.